Saturday, May 1, 2010

Black box reflection

This photograph consists of 6 books in a box, which is specifically carved out for each of the books.
This is expressed in the quote,
"In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed." - Charles Darwin
This quote accentuates the photograph, as the box is improvised to fit accordingly the books.
This photograph also directly relates to my Experiment 2, between my building and my environment, as the 'box' being the environment would be designed specifically to 'fit' my 'books' being the building. The environment would somewhat correspond to the design of my building, in that, the environment would resemble my building and vice-versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment